STEAM_0:1:520161411
  • Discord Username
    Bubbles#4479
  • Current Playtime
    Quite a long time on the DarkRP
  • Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • How many warnings do you have?
  • Have you ever been kicked or banned from the server? If so why?

no

• Previous Staff Experience

Moderator on AS CW
    Admin on AS Imperial

• How much time could you spend on the server a week?
    Around 10 hours
  • What would you bring to our team?

I have the ability to be serious and unbiased in situations where it is needed, and be able to steer away from arguments in staff situations  such as sits and etc. I've been around since the first DarkRP was here and this time I think I would like to contribute more towards helping the server grow and survive, rather than just playing it. I think I've seen where the other servers have gone wrong and am willing to give feedback on it in order to better this attempt of PoliceRP.

• Tell us about yourself!

I am Bubbles, I've been with AS for a solid year, 3 months and something at this point. I am 15 years old as of now (So not the 16 tick box) but I'd say I'm still capable of doing a good job at staffing on the PoliceRP. I am interested in the server quite a bit and so I thought I may as well help out where I can.  I honestly don't want to ramble on for 100 words because I don't really have much to add on to this to be completely honest.

Accepted!

Congratulations, your application has been accepted! You will need to have a chat with myself and I will get you into your role on the server nicely!

ayyyy! My boy Bubbles! Welcome to the club! I look forward to working with you! ❤️