CEST
  • SteamID
    STEAM_0:1:164050624
  • Discord Username
    J4Y#3535
  • Current Playtime
    55 min
  • Previous Staff Experience

I was moderator a couple of years ago when swrp peaked on a popular server named Artistic Gaming but has shut down already for a long time. and Co-owner/Head Admin of a server named Crystal networks (is also shut down) , people never had a issue/complaints with me and my events always enjoyed them 

i put alot of effort in my events and love feedback negative or positive to always make a better experience for the players

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QpSvTXP8kWvYIK2sU1zB166oa-I2vN9bFMuEwyDZEnI/edit

this is a big sim for the 501st or a event tbh never used this so yh

• Why do you want to join the Event Team?

i put allot of effort in events always wanted to be in a team of creative and like minded people 

• Why should you be an Event Planner?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QpSvTXP8kWvYIK2sU1zB166oa-I2vN9bFMuEwyDZEnI/edit

this is a big sim for the 501st or a event tbh never used this so yh

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event

gotta be atleast 15-20 min long 

and a bit of movement around the map but not the whole map 

example the CIS have taken over a Base near us and the republic are going to recapture it . 

adds CIS reinforcements as the republic are attacking 

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

Accepted
Congratulations you've been accepted into the event team! A mentor will contact you shortly for training you. Thank you for applying!