CST-6
  • Steam Profile URL
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100164042/
  • Discord Username
    wolfman#0700
  • Current Playtime
    1d 2h
  • Previous Staff Experience

I have been gamemasters on several different servers but all have slowly died because of owners. Venator servers- Manager, Renegade network- GM, I forgot the last one because it was 3 years ago but I believe I was a Trial GM.

• Why do you want to join the Event Team?

I would like to create an immersive experience for the players and try and have them hooked to play on Aurora servers. Since NA is just starting up I would like to start getting those players on and playing a lot more.

• Why should you be an Event Planner?
  •  I believe I have what it takes to create good events for all to enjoy and have an immersive experience not saying the event staff aren't good right now but the experience could create a different play experience and more of a storyline.
  • Please provide an example of a medium-sized event

An event that has a medium size of players and will not need as many droids and vehicles as a larger sized event. The map would have to be a little smaller than what normally would be active in a much larger event. Basically if there aren't as many players there aren't as many people to shoot the droids.

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes
Edited by Wolfman

Denied

Unfortunately your application did not pass through our resources team due to lack of detail, thank you for applying and feel free to re-apply in a week or 2.