GMT
  • Steam Profile URL
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133195478/
  • Discord Username
    Joe.C#9753
  • Current Playtime
    I can’t find this rn uh like a over a few weeks
  • Previous Staff Experience

I was an event planner on Allied Roleplay and A Star Wars rp server. I was also an event planner and senior event planner on Aurora Servers/GalacticNetworks 

• Why do you want to join the Event Team?

Because I enjoy making events and I want to help make fun events for the people on the server. I’ve taken a break from making events for a while now and I’m feeling creatively able to get back into the swing of things

• Why should you be an Event Planner?

I am relatively creative and I actively enjoy making events and helping in other people’s events. I work well with others when making events and I hope I can get on well with the rest of the EP team. I am also hard working and I have experience making events from the past.

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event

The Second Invasion of Naboo

The Galaxy is in turmoil and the dreaded CIS have invaded naboo and captured theed. They have the city under complete lockdown and any attempts to contact the civilians inside have failed. The base at Anaxes are the only ones available to help liberate the city. They must assault the city, recapture the republic outpost and free the people of theed. 

The large naboo map will be used and the players will spawn at the northern outpost from which they will gain access to a TX. They will have to formulate a plan to invade the city. They will most likely send RC to extract the queen of naboo whilst the main force invaded the city and goes up against the separatist force. They will meet heavy opposition but will eventually reach the inner city and they will have to negotiate with the CIS general for the release of a group of civilians. 

it is during this negotiation that it will be revealed that in a last ditch effort the General had bombs planted across theed which must be defused. After he is dealt with and the city is secure the clones must hold off against a last wave of separatist forces before returning to the landing site and leaving.

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

+1 seen his events and worked with this guy and has experience as an ep

Accepted
Congratulations, your application has passed through our resources team, a mentor will contact you shortly. Thank you for applying.