212th CorruptClaw
  • Timezone
    GMT +1
  • SteamID
    STEAM_0:1:128854004
  • Discord Username
    CorruptClaw#1207
  • Current Playtime
    2 months, 1 week, 2 days, 4 hours(when I send this forum that is)
  • Previous Staff Experience

Had been part of the EP before. Have held passives, planetaries, regimental missions etc.

• Why do you want to join the Event Team?

Reasons why I want to join the Event Team is because I want to help out some more with the people that is holding the planetaries, the passives, regimental missions etc. but I also want to evolve myself some more because of the past experince. And perhaps even learn something new.

• Why should you be an Event Planner?

Reason why is because I can be a good tool to be used whenever being needed more EC(event Characters) or need help with planning a passive/a planetary or something else that is similar

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event

For a base attack:
    I would make sure a few droppods over at MHB and AHB would be dropped. But also have 2-4 munis(1-2 munis over at MHB and same amount at AHB) in the sky. After fighting off the droppods and the enemies on the ground some more enemies over at the other FOB's would appear. Like few spider droids will be over some mountines, a octapara would be over at RAD, few crab droids near the Crystal Cave. But then RF would be having a few Droidekas.

• Would you be interested in joining EP lites & Production Team or Regimental Event Department (RED)
    RED
  • Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes
Edited by [AS] The Mole †††
Heard that EP Lite was removed, so I just removed that line

Accepted

Welcome to the EP team! A mentor will contact you as soon as possible. Got any questions? feel free to ask.