GMT+1+
  • SteamID
    STEAM_0:0:74107622
  • Discord Username
    Fuse#5340
  • Current Playtime
    1 week, 1 day, 14 hours and 50 min.
  • Previous Staff Experience

I have previous experience from a different community were I was a event manager for around a year, doing weekly big planetaries and many smaller events daily.

• Why do you want to join the Event Team?

I wanna try and help the current event team, I like their ideas but I feel like they need more hands to proper execute them. Having an event planner for each regiment if possible during a planetay would significantly increase the quality of said planetary.

• Why should you be an Event Planner?

I have a lot of experience regarding commands and know how to use the different tools. I also believe im creative and can bring lots of new ideas to the table. 

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event

The duration should be aimed for around 30-60 minutes, have a few objectives the regiments have to complete, and also some optional ones which could help complete the event quicker.
    An example could be the droid army has pushed closer to the Anaxes base, and the clones needs to push back the main force.
    Main objective = Destroy the enemies main FOB and "kill" the TAC-droid. 
    Optional objectives = Ambush enemy supply convoy, setup traps, clear airspace so troops can be deployed behind enemy lines and attack from 2 angles.

• Would you be interested in joining EP lites & Production Team or Regimental Event Department (RED)
    RED
  • Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

Accepted

Welcome to the EP team! A mentor will contact you as soon as possible. Got any questions? feel free to ask.