GMT
  • Steam ID
    idk
  • Discord Name
    Levi.#6782
  • Current Playtime
    N/A
  • Previous Staff Experience
    Community Manager, CW Server Manager, CW Event Manager, CW Event Coordinator, CW Admin.
  • Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples (Minimum 150 Words)
    RDM is random death match. When a player harms another player with no valid reason what so ever. This can be minor damage or fully killing someone. 

1. Player A attempts to be friendly with Player B by approaching him to talk, Player B decides to shoot Player A without any reason resulting in Player A dying. This is RDM.

2. Player A has an argument with Player B which results in a gathering of people wondering whats going on. Everyone agrees that Player B is in the right and that Player A should apologise, Player A gets flustered and decides his only way of taking justice into his own hands is to attempt to kill Player B, however a member of staff was within the group of people spectating and manages to freeze him before killing Player B. Even though Player B doesnt die, this is still RDM because Player A had no reason to retaliate with damaging the other player.
  • Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples (Minimum 150 Words)
    FailRP is an act where someone breaks roleplay in anyway. This can be intentional or accidental also.

1. A player jumps off of the 3rd floor balcony without landing directly into a group of staff members who are passing by. This is FailRP because if someone jumped off of a 3rd floor balcony in real life they would be severely injured, therefore you wouldnt expect a Clone to do it in the Star Wars Universe. 

2. A player uses /comms to talk OOC to their friends about topics that only apply out of character in the real world. This is can be accidental due to people maybe being new to SWRP therefore this would probably be dealt with in character rather than with a staff sit. This is FailRP because /comms is only used for in game characters talking to each other professionally.
  • Why would you like to join our staff team (Minimum 150 Words)
    To support the JVS Community but also to ensure that my experience across helps the new gamemode that needs it the most. I am interested in joining the JVS staff team so i can learn the staffing process on servers outside of the CW server. I have the time to be able to assist and have already made it aware to people that I am wanting to assist as much as possible for when J VS S release. I made this aware even when I was Community Manager. During my time in my previous positions I have learned alot and can provide a fresh perspective, due to earning very high previous positions I have no interest in doing so again and therefore I am not a "yes man" I can say no if I feel something to be incorrect and am an honest person. I feel I can provide another opinion on alot of circumstances and after learning the process can help others in their circumstances also.
  • Do you have a working microphone
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be a staff member on another community
    Yes
  • Do you understand that if you are found out to have become a member staff just for the VIP benefits you will be removed
    Yes
  • Anything you would like to add