• Discord Username
    Bubbles#4479
  • Current Playtime
    1m 5d 2h 24m
  • Previous Staff Experience

EP Supervisor on CW

EP on Imperial
    (Both AS)

• Why do you want to join the Event Team?

I want to help out where I can, going back to my roots sort of. It's something I enjoy so I thought that I may as well.

• Why should you be an Event Planner?

I have experience, I am decently known in the CW community (At least I hope I'm remembered), I can  help out wherever possible and et cetera.

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event

Passive:

A spice dealer crashes their shuttle/transport in the area, which is filled with spice. When discovered there are 1-2 ECs and 1-2 ragdolls. The 2 ECs will be low HP and injured, the other ragdolls obviously stone dead. They are rescued and taken to the base for health and questioning as traces of spice are around the crash site. They then explain that they are spice dealers and would like to be let go in exchange for their spice to be confiscated, of which it can either go one of 2 ways, they are told no and are sent off-world for fair trail or they would be supplied with a ship and let go and troops would have to locate the remaining spice from the crash which is worth a hefty sum in order to stop it falling to the wrong hands.

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

Accepted
Your application has passed through our resources team, a mentor will message you shortly. Thank you for applying!