CEST
  • SteamID
    STEAM_0:1:244228659
  • Discord Username
    [ 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹 ]#0825
  • Current Playtime
    1mo 2w 2d 6h
  • Previous Staff Experience

I have previous experience on this server with planning and helping with events.

• Why do you want to join the Event Team?

I want to join the Event planner team because I have got more time for it now and because. I think it would be good fun helping the event team out again.

• Why should you be an Event Planner?

I should be an event planner because of my previous experience on the server with help and making events to make them as enjoyable as I can. 

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event

Medium base attack/Passive

A small fleet of scavenger ships arrive at Farm. A group of men start digging around the place trying to find something. the farmers at Farms report in to the Republic that there is a strange group trying to find something at Farms

When the Republic arrives new scavenger ships arrive and start taking down the other ships and taking Farm by force.

[1]

The Republic can fight off the remaining forces at Farm, saving the farmers.

[2]

They can negotiate with the scavengers to find more info. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Republic will start making their way over to CT and RF where the remaining forces of the scavengers have gone to 

or Have been sent there with information from the scavengers that the ships before were traitors of their group.

When they arrive at RF they find the Traitor leader.

[1]

interrogate the Leader before handing them over. Learning that the scavenger group is a mostly pirate organization that is responsible for numerous crimes. And that the traitor leader wanted to quit and tried to find secret docs about the organization where enough information where they can get help from others to take it down

[2] give the leader to the scavenger group

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

after they arrive at Farm if they give over the traitor leader they will kill him and plant bombs around Farms for them to make a get away.

Or they will help the traitor leader with taking down the organization and save the farmers at Farm.

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

Accepted

Welcome to the EP team! A mentor will contact you as soon as possible. Got any questions? feel free to ask.