GMT
  • SteamID
    STEAM_0:1:204473252
  • Discord Username
    FallFaun#9378
  • Current Playtime
    1W 5D 13M
  • Previous Staff Experience

I have been staff on a couple of MC servers in the past, i would like to do more staff roles though and im willing to learn 

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples

RDM stands for Random death match were someone will attack and in cases kill another person randomly with any reason at all

One expamle:could be to people fighting over a ship on the same team and they start shooting each other this would be RDM and its not aloud in many servers 

Another example:would be someone going around say the base and shooting and killing people with out a reason or permission this would be RDM as it would be mindless killing 

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples

FailRP would be someone doing something very unrealistic in the game

Example: such as a hostage situiation if someone wanted to buy a hostage they wouldn't kill the hostage and hostage taker then talking about pizza IRL

Example:if someone comes up  to you in a trense situation and starts talking about what there going order tonight IRL 

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

I would like to join the staff team as i love the server and i would like to make it even better by taking care of it when i can i hope to make it better for the staff team as well.

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank just the VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes

Your application has been accepted. You will be contacted by myself in Discord momentarily.