GMT
  • SteamID
    STEAM_0:0:53744633
  • Discord Username
    Kent#1451
  • Current Playtime
    5d 10h 20m
  • Previous Staff Experience

I was a former event manager on Aurora 2 years ago, along with a staff member on a multitude of garrys mod servers. It's been approximately 2 years since I was last in a staff position, so the names of the servers escape me; I know enough to not abuse my abilities and powers as an EP, to understand the staff structure and to understand the responsibilities upon me due to my role.

• Why do you want to join the Event Team?

I'm (re)applying for event staff in order to host regimental missions for the 212th and the other regiments upon request. I enjoy creative story writing for small to medium groups of people; I'll admit, hosting an event for upwards of 60 people does seem a little daunting to try and ensure that every regiment has a fun and engaging time of things. However, the prospect of engaging missions off-planet with regiments or multiple regiments moving from section to section is one that I find really interesting. As a grunt of the infantry regiment, I've always wanted more, smaller, events that allow regiments to just go ham with all their equipment - unfourtunately, due to the playerbase size, the 212th very rarely can deploy a full compliment of armour and also work in pilots etc etc; effectively, I'd love to be able to enable this for the regiments.

• Why should you be an Event Planner?

To toot my own horn, the events I did in the past on Aurora were always very well recieved, and not resting on my laurels, my creative writing has gotten much better since then. My specialty lies in medium events with connecting story lines and outside of game uses - things such as mission dossiers and briefings, giving COs on the ground tactical command and the option to take multiple paths to achieve the objective instead of being corralled in to one direction due to the player base size causing constrictions on the freedom of events. The current EPs I think are doing a real cracking job, being able to host a plantary every day is really amazing. I'd love to join this team and write event story lines to help out. As a note, I have just started university so the sleep schedule is a bit whack - hence, I can create dupes and write storylines in the later evenings to provide to other event planners. 

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MOdEa6pIXH8Lw23PyCekstpVVxrkQF-t-RESJoF0heE/edit?usp=sharing

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes
Edited by Kent

Also, applicant has shown big interest in joining the RED team, chat with him and discuss what team you would like him to be in if successful