CDT
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:552657426
  • Discord Name
    Dragons#1733
  • Current Playtime
    0 due to server not being released
  • Previous Staff Experience
    I have be a admin on a few servers but resigned and left them because I either loss interest In the server or they loss player base so they closedown
  • Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples
    Killing or Starting Random Death match with friendly's in bunks, debrief or any no kill zones which is outside of sim room or sparring arena in which you can kill friendly's as sparring matches  . Killing Enemies without raid being called on enemy temple  or with out being out of no kill area such as a spawn location that they can not be killed in.
  • Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples
    Using light or dark chat to gain info without their being a spy. Such as “/dark let’s do a raid” then a someone who can not gained info threw dark chat going “/light they are going to raid us”. Second being “ A Jedi going to the Sith temple without a raid or mission they can take part in and walking around and trying to take/steal a Sith holocron or just using it to gain info without their being a reason for them to be their.”
  • Why would you like to join our staff team
    I want to join the staff team because I have had a lot of fun on the server and I want to help the server out as much as I can. I also want to join the staff team because I want to help all the new people on the server with whatever they need help with. I want to join the staff team because I want to get more experience on the server with staff and I want to get a better understanding of the server and the people on it. Another reason why I want to join staff is that I want to stop all the people that are causing trouble on the server. Another reason I want to join is because I think that helping people on the server will give me a good name on the server and with staff. My final reason is because I think I would have a lot of fun on the staff team.
  • Do you have a working microphone
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be a staff member on another community
    Yes
  • Do you understand that if you are found out to have become a member staff just for the VIP benefits you will be removed
    Yes
  • Anything you would like to add
    I am looking forward to playing on the JVS server.
Edited by Dragons
Needed fixing

Accepted For Interview

Accepted for interview on 30/07/2021 by @jagaredfire.
please contact me within 7 days .
If not Contacted before 06/08/2021 your application will be
Denied