GMT +1
  • SteamID
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199141715179
  • Discord Username
    tWoFaCeD | WeEb#6516
  • Current Playtime
    1 Day, 18 Hours, 14 Minutes
  • Previous Staff Experience

I have no staff experience at all on gmod, but I am currently a co-host and moderator within other servers specifically on an app named amino. a small app that holds a place for those who are interested in specific communities i.e. star wars, anime, drawing and music for example. I was given the role of Welcoming committee to welcome those who join as well as to moderate the general behaviour of said members.

• Why do you want to join the Event Team?

I was interested by the advert, I've never been able to plan events in GMOD roleplaying before but I have done event's and arc's in TEXT based roleplays. I have quite the experience when making and planning said events, and it always gives me joy when planning all these separate events. whether it be a small passive one or a whole large scale event.

• Why should you be an Event Planner?

I believe id be a great candidate to the server as I believe I have a great advantage over the others. I am very confident and hard working with my ideas, I also have a great amount of time where I don't do much. giving me more chance to design more and more potential events daily and possibly weekly. 

• Please provide an example of a medium-sized event

Metal Among Men.

After the recent event of [Base-Event], AC has been sent a message from command regarding a infiltration within the base. The way things will work is that mods will model themselves as BX-Series droids but wearing the clone armour of any regiment. The main members in which will be assigned to the event will be of course CG in which would have to guard checkpoint and do scans to see metal, Jedi they will be there to assist that said BX-Droids wont potentially infest the council grounds and steal archived information, medical clones to revive and save the wounded/killed, engineers to repair the damage left by CIS. The other regiments will be moved and checked for their cards as well as to be asked to remove their helmets. The said BX-Series droids are sent to retrieve intel from commanders and even raid try-outs and such to see there battle plans. When discovered the BX-Series will cause harm either self detonation with thermal or start firing at others.

• Do you understand if any of this application has been copied or lied about you will be removed from your position?
    Yes

+1

The only con I can think of is the lack of experience, the rest:
Free - Time
Working spirit
Community Person (Amino)
Ability to write in a condensed grammatically correct way (seen in the example event)...

...he has...

Good Luck on your journey friend.

Accepted
Congrats you have been accepted into the EP team. A trainer will contact you very shortly. Thanks you for applying.