*Hifumi Takimoto*#0002
  • Current Playtime
    1mo 3w 5d 1h 54m
  • Previous Staff Experience

i used to be staff on the following servers:

Auroraservers Clone wars -- Reached the rank of Administrator 

Auroraservers DarkRP -- Reached the rank of Moderator

Auroraservers Police RP -- Reached the rank of Moderator

Auroraservers 1970 RP -- Reached the rank of Moderator (Current)

Auroraservers Minecraft -- Reached the rank of Survival Director / Developer (Current)

Liberation Gaming Clone wars -- Reached the rank of Administrator

Liberation Gaming Imperial -- Rank of Administrator

Bees Community Clone wars -- Reached the rank of Moderator  

• Provide a detailed explanation of RDM and give 2 valid detailed examples

RDM also known as Random Death Match is a rule that is implemented to prevent the random killing of players without justification an example of this could be the following:

Player A is out on patrol and sees Player B, Player B equips their weapon and shoots Player A on the spot. That there is RDM since Player B has no justified reason for killing Player A. 

another example of this could be the following:

Player A and Player B are on a mission, Player C grabs a rocket launcher and fires it at Player A and Player B. This is also RDM since Player C has no justified reason for killing player A and Player B. 

• Provide a detailed explanation of FailRP and give 2 valid detailed examples

FailRP also known as Fail Roleplay is a rule that is implemented to prevent players from ruining roleplay with random events that doesn't make sense for the Roleplay theme. An example of this could be the following: 

Player A and Player B are on a Star wars Roleplay server, they then encounter Player C holding a AK-47 and has a Ferrari parked in the hangar. Player C could then be reported for FailRP because and AK-47 and a Ferrari doesn't fit within the Star wars Roleplay Theme. 

Another example of this could be the following:

Player A is out on patrol and encounters Player B, Player B holds the name of "CT TRP 6969 Adolf" This is also another case of FailRP since a lot of servers have rules that prevents having FailRP names and numbers. 

• Why would you like to join our staff team?

The reason I would like to join the staff team is because I would like to help out the community to the best of my ability and give players a fun experience on the clone wars. I also want to help the server to grow even more to reach a high player count.  I also want to help out the staff and the players but claiming tickets and just be there to assist when needed. 

• Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes
  • Do you understand you cannot be staff on another community?
    Yes
  • Do you understand if you are found out to be using this rank just the VIP benefits you will be removed?
    Yes

Your application to join the Staff Team has been denied. Contact me on Discord for more information.