Aurora Servers PAC rules.
1) You can only use a responsible amount of props/effects on your model.
2) No using PAC to give yourself higher-level clearance cards.
3) Only PAC weapons you own in your loadout onto your character.
4) Do not use PAC to gain an IC advantage e.g cloaking or making a model smaller.
5) All PAC changes,ust make sense in an IC/RP perspective.
6) Do not use PAC to use a different player model (Unless authorised by ServerManager+)
7) No playing music, sound effects via PAC.
8 ) No capes.
9) Only Sith and civilians can use hoods.
10) You are only allowed to scale yourself with permission from Superadmin+ (Troopers can not change scale)
11) Do not use the PAC camera to access private areas or eavesdrop.
12) Pets- Can only be authorised by ServerManager+, all pets must be lore-friendly and from the SW universe.
13) Do not use PAC to display images or banners.
14) All animations must look natural, and make RP/Lore sense, these animations can be used to blind people.
15) All-natural changes like prosthetic must be undertaken in RP, they can not magically appear.
AS senior management reserve the right to update these rules without notice.
AS staff reserve the right to disable PAC in-game to reduce lag.
Breaking of these rules can lead to package strikes and potentially a blacklist from using PAC